Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
First thing I did was tint the back three rear windows and put in a K&N air filter.

Time to save for a bit but might think about getting an exhaust system come spring

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine is still the exact as when it rolled off the production line.....just a few more miles and some light wear and tear ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
1st mod was window tint.
2nd = added KDM 380GT badge and re-arranged decklid badging.
3rd = Eibach pro kit springs
4th = chrome wheel exchange
5th = chrome o.e.m. grill
next = exhaust.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you have a picture of the badging mods you have done Flying Fossil - I'm interested in what it looks like.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cool. Did you have any troubles with taking of the old badging and it leaving glue marks? What technique did you use?

·
Registered
29 Posts
The guys where I did the tint removed the "esis" and moved the "coupe" badge up.
I got the 380GT Badge from ImportShark and it had two sided tape.
Piece of cake.

·
Registered
3 Posts
5% all the way around and EBC yellow brake pads
Already ordered: MXP turbo back exhaust, HKS racing suction intake, getting the taillights sprayed black Monday aloong with 10K HID's.
Hopefully ordering the Stance GR+ 3way coilovers and Spec Stage 3+ clutch kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cool. Did you have any troubles with taking of the old badging and it leaving glue marks? What technique did you use?
Ive gotten a couple of my cars debadged and from what Ive seen they remove the badges(which Ive seen done a few different ways) and then just buff the glue off and then wax it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts