Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hate to admit it - the "Hyundai" logo still makes me questions if people are looking at the car like "Wow, look at that Hyundai!" or "Ugh, look at that...a Hyundai, luxury car wannabe!"

·
Registered
67 Posts
I hate how heavy my car is. I wish it was a lot lighter....

My car needs a better in-car entertainment system.
Just go with an aftermarket system. :)

Hate to admit it - the "Hyundai" logo still makes me questions if people are looking at the car like "Wow, look at that Hyundai!" or "Ugh, look at that...a Hyundai, luxury car wannabe!"
Sadly its really hard to tell which one they're thinking. Best thing to do is grab some of those korean Hyundai emblems.

yes sedanlove same with you.....Hyundai ImageBrand.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Right now its the cost of fuel I hate.
+1, I went to the Genesis from an Accord and the mileage I am getting is much worse. I guess getting the V8 is really going to cost me in the end. I think it may just be worth it for the added acceleration when I need it though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1, I went to the Genesis from an Accord and the mileage I am getting is much worse. I guess getting the V8 is really going to cost me in the end. I think it may just be worth it for the added acceleration when I need it though.
i also have a v8 powered car and i dont even bother looking at my gas mileage. all i know is when i stomp on the accelerator im smiling from ear to ear the whole time. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wanted manual. I would feel better about adding performance to the car if it was a stick shift. With automatic, I feel like add-ons are ricey.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i hated the traction control ?? it works even when you turn it off and its very sensetive any one knows how to shut it down ????

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love my 2012 Genesis 3.8 with the premium and technology packages. My biggist disappointment was the funky GPS sytem, and I wish it had the rear quarter panel warning system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The fact that I'm about to drop 40 grand on a 2012 genny sedan with the tech pakage and I need a freaking ambilical cord to listen to my music from my phone

·
Registered
13 Posts
Me, I just hate the fact that when I purchased my 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 sedan, I did not know that they had a 5.0 Genesis Sedan. And the saleman never offered to show me one or question my interest in one. Does the Hyundai logo bother me? Nope, but when I pull away from some of the other named cars, I'd bet you money, it bothered them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts