Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I hate how heavy my car is. I wish it was a lot lighter....

My car needs a better in-car entertainment system.
Just go with an aftermarket system. :)

Hate to admit it - the "Hyundai" logo still makes me questions if people are looking at the car like "Wow, look at that Hyundai!" or "Ugh, look at that...a Hyundai, luxury car wannabe!"
Sadly its really hard to tell which one they're thinking. Best thing to do is grab some of those korean Hyundai emblems.

yes sedanlove same with you.....Hyundai ImageBrand.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1, I went to the Genesis from an Accord and the mileage I am getting is much worse. I guess getting the V8 is really going to cost me in the end. I think it may just be worth it for the added acceleration when I need it though.
i also have a v8 powered car and i dont even bother looking at my gas mileage. all i know is when i stomp on the accelerator im smiling from ear to ear the whole time. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Me, I just hate the fact that when I purchased my 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 sedan, I did not know that they had a 5.0 Genesis Sedan. And the saleman never offered to show me one or question my interest in one. Does the Hyundai logo bother me? Nope, but when I pull away from some of the other named cars, I'd bet you money, it bothered them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.