Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm wanting to put some kmc slides on my sedan but not to sure what size tire and if I'll have to lower it (don't really want to mess up the ride) I've tried looking online but haven't been able yo find much, any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
At a quick glance it looks like the KMC Slide is available in a 20x8.5 with a 38mm offset for your vehicle. If you ran this size we would recommend a 245/35R20 tire.

Below is a link to the tires in this size. Please call us at 1.888.459.4080 or contact a local Discount Tire or America's tire for a package price. We don't stock KMC wheels but can special order them in for you and we'll do the best we can to be competitive for you.

Link: Hyundai Genesis Sedan 20" Tires

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope you are clear with the tire sizes for your sedan with the effective reply from our site sponsor. You could also get low priced and affordable KMC Slides from a reseller which would be ideal. However this would be your sole discretion and consider this just as alternative. I have been taking used parts from dismantler and saved quite a lot of dough in the process. Try the wheels and rims section for great deals if you wish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts