Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find it too soft or just right? I guess for me, I'm use to a stiffer suspension set up from my days of driving cars that I installed aftermarket suspensions to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you're talking about the sedan then yeah its a bit soft. The coupe has a bit stiffer feel to it. I'm not sure if they are actually different. Just basing it on riding in friends cars.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Absolutely, they are different. The sedan stands taller and needs more roll resistance while the coupe is lower and needs stiffer springs as a result.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have never really thought about aftermarket suspension I guess I have always just spent all my money on the cosmetic stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have never really thought about aftermarket suspension I guess I have always just spent all my money on the cosmetic stuff.
I can see a lot of the coupe people doing suspension work, but my sedan feels fine. I don't think it is too soft, just right for what I want and need out of a car. I actually found it more comfortable than the C-Class Benz I test drove before deciding on the Genesis.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will start doing more research on the cost of changing my suspension vs if I think wont really care and just drive as I always drive.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will start doing more research on the cost of changing my suspension vs if I think wont really care and just drive as I always drive.
Why? What would you improve on in the handling of the Genesis? I love the way mine feels. Not too soft, and not too stiff like some BMWs I test drove.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love the suspension in my Genesis. Have never had any issues and feels like it hugs the road perfectly. I'm hoping it wears good....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts