Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. The radio in my 2015 Genesis all of a sudden started switching from Sirius to radio (am or fm) or to my phone music without me doing anything. It started out only happening once about a week ago but as of today it is like it has a mind of it's own and is switching around like crazy. Plus, my map will all of a sudden start updating itself. Getting ready to call the dealer but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same issue on my 2015 Genesis. This is started a couple of days ago, very annoying. Would love to hear what you learn from the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's not just the Genesis

My Sonata did it for the first time this past Saturday. At first, I thought I accidentally hit a button on the steering wheel, but then it happened again a couple of minutes later and a couple of minutes after that..... I mostly play Sirius - except for my morning drive in - so I don't know if it's just a problem switching from Sirius. Mine goes from Sirius to AM, but I haven't been in the car enough to see if it also changes from FM. I just hit the mode button and it goes back to Sirius. Still, quite perplexing and a bit annoying!:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem.. it is so frustrating, and there does not seem to be anyone who knows of a fix... Sirius XM does not have a clue how to fix it. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same issue, a few minutes after starting the radio switches to XM preview channel. This started near the beginning of 2018. I brought this in the dealer explained the issue and they said they could not reproduce, I then sat in the car with the service manger and reproduced the issue. Then said they would have to research and to date no resolution.

Has anyone found a fix?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts