Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and welcome to Genesis Forums! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and get to know our Hyundai Genesis Community. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello. How is everyone doing?

My name is Kevin from the great state of Iowa.
I middle aged (young ;)) man that works in the agriculture sector.
I am currently looking for a new car and the Genesis has sparked a high interest. By the looks of it I will be able to gain lots of useful info about the car from this site!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I am Cole and reside in Western Canada - Alberta to be specific. Plan on picking up a Genesis Coupe 2.0 Turbo in the very near future, a Christmas present to myself

·
Registered
165 Posts
Another fellow Canadian here. Ben, 28 and have a Genesis addiction!!!! Own a 2010 Genesis Coupe.

I really like the site!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm Wingman - actual name is Luke
30 year old from Minnesota
Found this forum while searching Google for some info on the Genesis

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all, I'm Rich. Got my '09 Genny 4.6 tech/nava month ago and having fun in the Big Apple. Added wings and looking forward to putting a clear bra, tinted windows and upping the interior lighting. Previous car '07 Infiniti M35.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all, I'm a new Gen Coupe owner from So. Calif. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Alan from Chicago.

Hi all.

Proud owner of a Genesis Sedan with the 3.8 liter engine. I am loving my new car, early Christmas present to myself and the family!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Introduce yourself

Hello and welcome to Genesis Forums! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and get to know our Hyundai Genesis Community. :)
Hello Everyone,

My name is Monandy and I am a 69 year old retired police officer who lives in Arnprior, Ontario, Canada.

I purchased my 2009 Hyundai Genesis 3.8L V6 4 door sedan cabernet red with a leather cashmere interior with the premium package on July 3rd. 2009 in Ottawa, Ontario.

I just learned about this website earlier on tonight.

Take care.

2009 Hyundai Genesis V6 3.8L 4 door Sedan with premium package -
Cabernet red pearl exterior with a cashmere beige leather interior -
Tinted windows all around with Llumar 35% ATR35CHSR High Performance Metal Combination -
The Genesis wing badges for hood, trunk lid and steering wheel -
The 2009 North American Car of the Year licence plate frame.

Arnprior, Ontario, Canada
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
John Skalstad

:)Hello everyone,

I'm a Hyundai dealer on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Very happy to be a part of the Genesis community.

I just leased to a local bank chairman a 2009 Genesis 4.6 in Titanium with wings and spoiler. He has told me that every time he has it parked he's amazed at how many people look at his car :D

So far he has remarked that he is very impressed with the Genesis ride and features of the car.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from all of you about the ownership of your Genesis.
Cheers,
John

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to Hyundai Community

Hello all! My name is Josh and I am from the Philadelphia area. I am currently looking to buy the Genesis Coupe. I am having trouble though deciding over the 2.0T Base or 2.0T Track models. I like the Track setup but I really like the Mirabeau Blue color (apparently not available for Track model). Suggestions?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts