Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Genesis coupe or sedans do you guys see driving around in the area where you guys live?

I don't see very many, maybe 5 or so in a week and I am usually really good about spotting them. Seem to be mostly 3.8 sedans. Have seen 1 or 2 black coupes. Think they are mostly the same ones as I drive the same roads everyday to work.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very few actually, which is nice since it makes mine that much more rarer and keeps heads turning as I drive by.

Maybe a total of 3 driving around in the last month, 2 were sedans.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw an amazingly shiny silver sedan with tinted windows and chrome rims driving around today. My jaw dropped when I saw it and I couldn't stop staring.

....maybe I do want a sedan.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lots around my area, most drivers are good and will give you a head nod or a quick wave. Mine still looks the nicest and most are dirty. :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only issue is one of my fog lights wasn't turning on, not sure if it was bad wiring or a bad bulb or what but the dealer fixed it right up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
When I talked to my Hyundai dealership when I was buying mine they told me they were having troubles keeping certain styles and colors in stock because they were selling quicker than expected. Seems like when I drive by the dealership they also have at least 5-10 in stock though. As far as driving everyday I probably see an estimated 5-7 a week driving around, usually being the lower end coupe models with younger drivers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in NYC and do not commute by car, but I overlook the 42nd Street near Times Square. I see VERY FEW Genesis, maybe two sedans in two months and one coupe, a few days ago (not that I am looking out the window all day, though. Just left my auto body shop getting some pinstriping and mud guards installed. Apparently my "little Bentley" was topic of discussion. The young (upper 20's) fellow who brought my car around went out of his way to say how awesome it was, but that he had not seen one before. He loved how quiet it was and how great it looks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just back from a road trip to Florida (from Ottawa, Canada). Didnt see one coupe on drive down and then it was over a week before I saw my first one! Then saw 3 total in 3 weeks. Up here at home in Ottawa there are only a handful... still very uncommon. Which I love - gets people looking (and talking!). Even the sedans are a rare siting indeed. Huh!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I only saw one (coupe) on the road while at work in DC and one at home in MD before I bought mine - over the span of several months in 2009 - since I've had mine I've seen only one on the road - one of the reasons I bought mine was because every other performance rwd on the road is either a mustang or camaro - too many

·
Registered
74 Posts
A lot more coupes have shown up here, seem very popular among the 20 to 30 year olds.

Sedans are still about the same, see a few driving every other day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts