Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up guys.
Currently in the most beautiful country in the world(NOT)
Got a little over a month and couple days left here(counting the days down!!!)
So basically all I've been doing everyday is looking at cars. This shit is killing cus I just wanna buy a damn car!!!
Anyways what I'm looking at are
AUTOMATIC ( WIFE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE STICK AND IM DEFINITELY NOT TRYING TO HAVE HER LEARN ON MY NEW CAR)
10-12 genesis coupe
07-08 acura tl type s
08 VW R32

Now I honestly wasn't even looking at the Hyundai til a couple days ago and honestly the more and more I look into this car the more I'm liking it. But a couple days ago I was all about getting the r32 mainly because of the awd since I'm stationed at fort drum, ny and the uniqueness of the car. And the exhaust sound The acura cus it's a pretty bad ass car inside and out and comes with a whole lot of options. And it's a Honda engine so you know it's pretty reliable

Anyways when I was talking to my buddy he was Insisting on looking at a genesis coupe and so when I did and saw the price tag for a used one. It sucks though not being able to find one with navi, seems thy are pretty hard to find. Anyways I'm mainly looking at the v6 3.8 coupe. That stock exhaust is insane!!!
I wish the 2.0T came with some more power.
I got a couple questions?

Roughly how much Should I pay for a used coupe?

What are some issues that I may come across on?

What are the typical basic mods for a coupe?

Is there a recommended year to get? And which model? (2.0T/V6)

Thanks guys I would appreciate any type of feedback/input

1 - 3 of 3 Posts