Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! My name is Josh and I am from the Philadelphia area. I am currently looking to buy the Genesis Coupe. I am having trouble though deciding over the 2.0T Base or 2.0T Track models. I like the Track setup but I don't like the wing and I really like the Mirabeau Blue color (apparently not available for Track model). Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
208 Posts
If you don't like the spoiler and the color you want is not available in the Track model, I would stick to the regular if you are that adamant about it. If you want to make a compromise on those two things and have the track package, go for it. It is about your priorities I guess. Handling and sporty look VS what you actually want.

Nadeem

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess what I'm saying is, is the Track package worth the extra $3-4K?

I don't understand why they are limiting the colors for the 2.0T Track model. The blue is available in the 3.8 Track.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Most likely just to be unique. You can always get it painted but I'm sure you must love the car in other colors as well....no?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the red isn't bad but I'm not trying to attract more attention than I already would be. The silver is too common. You should never get a car in white and the black and gray just don't impress me.

Maybe if I work the dealer enough I could get it in that color.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eh...I don't know...I'm not a big tuner and I like some of the conveniences of the Track model...I may just have to suck it up and deal with the red or silver and the wing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts