Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many have got your first oil change done? Did you take it just to the dealership you bought your car at or do you go somewhere else?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still got a couple more months until I get my first oil change but I will be going back to the dealership no matter what. They screw something up and it is on their dime.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Took mine into the dealership and they did a notable job. By the time I got the car back (about an afternoon) I could barely tell anyone else had the car besides the car wash.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Got mine done and the dealership did an above average job. Once it is off warranty I will start doing the oil changes myself however.

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOL dealerships really aren't that bad but their is a few that give a bad reputation for the rest. Hyundai dealerships usually have something to prove, its more of the GM and Ford dealerships, that are a dime a dozen that are the ones most likely to con you and try and take your money.

Never hurts to second guess a dealership and if you think they may be taking your money then contact Hyundai USA and see what they can do to help.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah I'm not sure either - if your car is still on warranty why would you not go to the dealer you bought it at or the closest dealer possible.

I have yet to need to take my car in for its first change of oil.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Most Hyundai Techs are very well trained and will treat the car with respect. Don't feel like you shouldn't be taking your car to them to do regular maintenance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts