Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the coupe comes with nav standard or do you have to pay extra for it? Any coupe owner here can answer this for me?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the answer guys. Looks like I'm going to just grab an aftermarket unit when I pick up my GC. Still waiting for the 5.0L coupe to be announced so I should have more than enough time to make up my mind.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am surprised this is not a standard option on this car. I guess I will not throw away the Garmin I bought last year then.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, the aftermarket unit I would recommend would be the Garmin Nuvi. It allows you to take the unit out of the car and use it in pedestrian mode as well. Very handy for guys like me who get lost everywhere!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Factory navigation looks so much cleaner though. I wonder if there will ever be a time when the factory lowers the enormous price of navi upgrade?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Factory navigation looks so much cleaner though. I wonder if there will ever be a time when the factory lowers the enormous price of navi upgrade?
With the proper mounting brackets aftermarket installs can look clean too. You just need to pick the right fitting one so it will sit flush with the rest of your dash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts