Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will make one for each car as I'm interested to hear both sides.
Link to Coupe Thread

Does anyone have any buying regrets with their Genesis? Would you have picked different options, different engine, different model, different car????

Let this be the thread to rant about what you don't like! (if anything ;))

·
Registered
41 Posts
The price - wish it was free :D:D

But in all honesty, none as of yet - I'll let you know as soon as one happens

I am still breaking the car in and getting used to it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Won't call it a regret, but I sure miss the AWD on my previous car. Just went for $1,600 for winter tires. Message to Hyundai -- come back with optional AWD, quick.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Buying Regrets

Will make one for each car as I'm interested to hear both sides.
Link to Coupe Thread

Does anyone have any buying regrets with their Genesis? Would you have picked different options, different engine, different model, different car????

Let this be the thread to rant about what you don't like! (if anything ;))
Hi,

Regrets.....no.....but I would have preferred to have the Genesis V6 sedan with Tech package in lieu of just the premium package.....BUT .....here in Canada, it was $4000.00 more for the tech package.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Everything has been really impressive so far and I have nothing close to a regret.
Everyone in my family seems to love the car. I was originally worried that my wife wouldn't want to drive it as it is a larger car but she loves driving it.....almost too much :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like to second guess the color every other day when I see another sedan in a different color but then I park mine in a parking lot or my driveway and can't stop staring haha

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything has been really impressive so far and I have nothing close to a regret.
Everyone in my family seems to love the car. I was originally worried that my wife wouldn't want to drive it as it is a larger car but she loves driving it.....almost too much :D
The sedan isn't larger compared to other 4 door sedans out there is it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
It comes down to what you are comparing it to Ben. If you have any experience driving a sedan type of car, the Genesis should be no different. And like I say about any car, you just have to drive it a few times and if you are a good driver you can get comfortable with the size and shape of the car and how it responds. I have yet to have one issue with any blind spots or the size of my car in parking lots/garages or tight narrow streets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts