Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Borla Exhaust?

6683 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  ray J
Borla will have cat-back kits for the Genesis 4.6 sedan available around the july-august time of 2010. How many of you would actually put a performance exhaust on your Genesis sedan?

Nadeem
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Found a vid:

Nadeem
Originally I would have said no but after hearing that, just sounds mean!!! Can't believe that is on a Genesis sedan.....wow!!
that sounds amazing. i have yet to hear an ugly sounding V8. any other companies developing exhaust for the genesis V8?
that sounds amazing. i have yet to hear an ugly sounding V8. any other companies developing exhaust for the genesis V8?
Magnaflow. There is another thread around here somewhere with the sound clip.

Nadeem
magnaflow is releasing their exhaust for the 4.6 V8 in a few days. more choices for genesis owners.
If anyone is interested in the Borla catback for the 4.6, I'm selling one for $500 shipped. Just PM me to find out more.
Borla Pro xs

I installed a pair of Borla Pro XS and the sound is amazing.. not loud at all these are the quietest ones. Only sound when your driving aggressive , otherwise soso . just the muffler. hope this helps
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.