Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to use my Genesis Sedan (future buy) to take myself, wife and probably another couple on trips. How is the backseat for leg room and comfort on long trips?

I'm most worried about the rear passengers being cramped or uncomfortable and wanting to stop and stretch all the time. I want a car that will give them lots of leg room and comfy seats - something that is hard by test driving and sitting in it for a few mins on the lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rear passenger space

I would like to use my Genesis Sedan (future buy) to take myself, wife and probably another couple on trips. How is the backseat for leg room and comfort on long trips?

I'm most worried about the rear passengers being cramped or uncomfortable and wanting to stop and stretch all the time. I want a car that will give them lots of leg room and comfy seats - something that is hard by test driving and sitting in it for a few mins on the lot.
From Edmunds: 2.7"–2.8" more rear leg room than Mercedes-Benz E350 and Lexus ES 350; 2½" more than my Acura RL. It's a full-size car. More luggage space in trunk than those 3, also.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My kids have yet to complain. They seem very comfortable on any car trip and aren't squirming or whining that the seats are not to their liking.

But they are smaller kids so adults will be a bit different for the leg side of things

·
Registered
17 Posts
Back Seat Leg Room

Hi,

I had two adults in back seat for a fairly long trip and they did not complain about the leg room.

On the contrary, they mentioned that there was ample leg room.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Was driving around lots of my family (adults in their 30s-50s) and had no complaints in the slightest. I think most of them were shocked by the high quality and luxury that was offered in the Hyundai. I was very proud to drive them around in my Genesis.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have since got a Genesis sedan and the backseat room is remarkable and really comfortable. Thank you Hyundai for building a backseat properly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts