Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally a really useful app that actually save lives. so many times i had to swerve away from a car because it was going to hit me. most of the time that driver is on the phone or txting someone. now statefarm came out with an app that automatically replies to txt messages for you whenever its activated. you can create your own message and activate it so it sends it automatically for you. heres a short video of how it works.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Honestly that should've been a feature available on all phones. Imagine how many lives it can potentially save. Whats happens to people that don't have an iphone or andriod powered phone?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had one for my blackberry for a short time and it was terrible. this should come standard on all new phones but at the same time bluetooth and gps should be in all new cars standard too! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am glad they finally came out with something like this. An autoresponder is a quick easy fix to the problem of people using PDAs while driving. I wonder if they could interface it with some kind of speed detection that would automatically turn the app on when you go over say 20MPH.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am glad they finally came out with something like this. An autoresponder is a quick easy fix to the problem of people using PDAs while driving. I wonder if they could interface it with some kind of speed detection that would automatically turn the app on when you go over say 20MPH.
thats not exactly possible. for that to work the phone would need to have either a g-sensor that measure the g-forces or a built in gps receiver. but for the phones that do have that then it shouldnt be a problem having that feature.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I thought all smart phones have a GPS locator in them. Though it might be better to just not answer your phone at all while the engine is running.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts