Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To help get things moving I thought I would throw up some sites that carried/manufactured parts for the 2.0T

Feel free to add to the list, part availability will increase exponentially as demand increases.

AEM: An industry giant known for intakes, and engine management. Make sure to check out there Methanol Injection kits for some nice HP gains.
Offical AEM Air Induction Systems and Performance Electronics Site - Home Page

Eibach: Often a tuners first stop for budget suspension modifications, Eibach has springs and stiffer sway bars all ready in production.
Performance Suspension, Lowering Springs, Shocks, Sway Bars, Coil-Overs, Racing Springs and Wheel Spacers!

Greddy: also has some products out. The Front Mount Inter Cooler is a great deal at $750.
Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers

HKS: From upgraded turbos, exhaust, and suspension.
HKS USA Online Catalog

Magnaflow: Well known, quality exhaust. Second link has video clip, shows the sound it produces.
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplayproducts.asp
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust - Compact Performance/European Sound Files

Rhs Millen Racing: Known for the Red Bull drift and hill climb car, Rhys has developed a few products for the Coupe Already.
Genesis Coupe - Rhys Millen Racing

Greddy: also has some products out. The Front Mount Inter Cooler is a great deal at $750.
Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't tease me with this stuff, the wife wouldn't let me get the coupe so I 'settled' with the sedan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts