Overhead console on 17 G80 with option 02 - Hyundai Genesis Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2020, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Overhead console on 17 G80 with option 02

I've removed the two screws in the sunglass holder, but it seems to really be held in there. Is it just the clips that are real tight and you really have to pull on it? Anybody that's pulled out there overhead console, let me know how it's done

Thank you,
Michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 02:53 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Didn't you receive an answer to this question? I recently ran into the problem of replacing the old one and installing the Precision fmic 1350cfm off of a Genesis 2.0 in my car. I still haven't solved this problem and would really like to know the opinion of people who are more experienced in this, can it fit into my car and work without problems?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 02:55 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is an interesting situation. I will now try to figure it out to help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Dautel View Post
I've removed the two screws in the sunglass holder, but it seems to really be held in there. Is it just the clips that are real tight and you really have to pull on it? Anybody that's pulled out there overhead console, let me know how it's done

Thank you,
Michael
I believe that this console, if I understand correctly which one, should be well screwed on.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 03:01 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danko View Post
Didn't you receive an answer to this question? I recently ran into the problem of replacing the old one and installing the Precision fmic 1350cfm off of a Genesis 2.0 in my car. I still haven't solved this problem and would really like to know the opinion of people who are more experienced in this, can it fit into my car and work without problems?
As for your question, the experts are divided. If you are interested, then here https://somespeed.com/questions/need...could-it-work/ is a more active discussion of how you can do this yourself and will it work or you will get big problems from incorrectly installed hoses and uncorrectly connected intercooler. I believe that you need to read the opinions of different people who have a little more experience in this than you or me and decide what you prefer to do in the future with this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page